Forced Circulation Type Evaporator
These could be horizontal or vertical. The fluid is forced under pressure through the tubes and is useful in handling slurries too.
In order to determine the most suitable type of eveaporator, to simulate the actual process conditions, and understand the effectiveness of the equipment EESLLP has installed a full fledged pilot plant evaporator facility.
The Pilot Plant consists of Falling Film Evaporators & Forced Circulation Evaporator systems complete with vapour thermo-recompressorsnd slurry classifyers.
- Milk concentrate from 8 - 10% up to 45%
- Effluent concentrate before incineration
- Weak liquor low temperature concentration
- Dilute Caustic lye solution concentration
- Herbal extract concentration
- Fruit juice concentration
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Calcium Chloride
- Ideal for high crystallizing and high viscosity solutions & slurries
- Single or multiple effect operation
- High operational flexibility, heat transfer co-effecient, vapour liquid separation
- Low temperature rise operation
- Minimised fouling due to high velocities & static head
- Available in a range of corrosion resistant materials
- High turn down ratio
To Convert the Product from Low concentration to High concentration
200 degree C
100 Kg - 5000 kg Per Hour
SHADE NO. 372/3/2, NEAR GANDHI FARM, DASKROI, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382435, India